Canadian Veterans Advocacy

Saturday, November 9, 2013

New announcement: LIB: Conservatives Leave Veterans Behind * GGSM, JPSU, Aboriginals etc (VIDEO)

Barry Westholm
Recently I got a moment to speak to the Parliamentary press gallery. Now this was totally unscheduled, so when you watch it, please know that I had no idea I'd be doing such a thing and was totally unprepared - in other words I am winging it big time.
(two links follow - I kick off at around the 11 minute mark on the first one and continues onto the second)

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:
http://canadianveteransadvocacy.com/Board2/index.php?topic=11720.0

Regards,
The Canadian Veterans Advocacy Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment