Canadian Veterans Advocacy

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New announcement: Liberal - Veterans Assistance Portal

Liberal - Veterans Assistance Portal



From: "Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P." <jim@karygiannismp.com>
Date: Sep 25, 2013 7:55 PM
Subject: Veterans Assistance Portal
To: <mlblaisrcr@gmail.com>
Cc:

As we move forward I have seen a lot of work which is needed in the Veterans community and much of this work has been ignored and or not looked after.

Many people have warned me against doing this however I have decided to see how I can help vets that face difficulties.

I have made a temporary portal on my website in order to try to assist with case work:
This portal will evolve with time as needs arise. If you need any help please send me info through there and I will try my best to assist.

http://jimkarygiannis.net/veterans_affairs

Do not forget to also send me the authorization which is mandatory in order for me to talk to the department. You can send me info through email at jim@karygiannismp.com and or my efax at 647 723 0287. (this comes directly to me no buffers)

You can also call me at 416 321 5454 Toronto or Ottawa 613 992 4501.

Regards,

Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
Scarborough-Agincourt
Constituency Office
3850 Finch Ave East Suite 206
Scarborough Ontario
M1T 3T6
Tel: (416) 321 5454
fax: (416) 321 5456
jim@karygiannismp.com
www.karygiannismp.com

@jimkarygiannis

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:
http://canadianveteransadvocacy.com/Board2/index.php?topic=11305.0

Regards,
The Canadian Veterans Advocacy Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment